сряда, 10 ноември 2010 г.

Halloween

On 31st October we had our Halloween Party. It’s started at 9.30 but we all were preparing for it since 7.30. When I got out of my room there was a “thing” which scared me so much. It was one girl from 8th grade dressed like a green monster: D To be honest I think that it was really good costume and she was the most attractive one. After that we got downstairs where the party was.
Everyone was dressed in really nice, funny and even scary costumes. Two of my friends and I were dressed similar. We were killers with black dresses, high heels and of course guns.  We had “spookalicios “fun. Everything gone well, everyone liked our program and the games which we made for them.  If there will be party like this again I’ll definitely go!




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар