събота, 20 ноември 2010 г.

"The ugly one"


I have always adored going to theater. From when I little kid every time when there was a theater play in my town I was the first to buy a ticket.
On 10th November I went to see another theater play, named “The ugly one” This was a great experience. The actors were great, especially Kalin Vrachanski, who were the main thing for which I went to see this theater. (He is famous Bulgaria actor who plays in my favourite film - "Glass home "). But when the play started I realized that no matter that he is playing the play would be great.  All of the actors (four) were playing not only one role but two. The effects, the decoration, the performance – everything was excellent!

I liked it very much. This is called a good theater play and I think that everybody should watch it and even the people who don’t like to go to theater would like it a lot.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар