вторник, 9 ноември 2010 г.

Local Project :)


Well …this post is about our school local project – our newspaper called IB brochure (every month the name will be different). We printed it out on 26th October (Yeah I know that I was supposed to post it earlier but I totally forgot about it, sorry again). We printed out 50 copies but it turned out that they aren’t enough. So we printed 30 more. We sold them for minutes. To be honest I didn’t expect that my school mates will be that much interested. I’m so happy about that, because there were some moments when I was making my page when I just wanted to say “I won’t do this anymore”, but after that, when I was ready I felt really good. 
We have some great ideas for our next newspaper, but I won’t tell you them! J





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар