събота, 20 ноември 2010 г.

Horses :)

On 13th in the morning was so cold that I even didn’t want to go out of my home but I had to because I had arranged a horse riding lesson. So my mum took me a ride to “Jivko” where my  tearcher lives. There was even colder because the village is high in the mountain.  When I got on the horse I didn’t feel cold any longer.  My teacher said that if I want we can go to a field where I can practice. I loved the idea so we went there.This time I tried different things : running slow and fast, practicing how to navigate the horse. It was really interesting.
On the next day – 14th I went again. This time I made jumps. It was really difficult for me, because It was my first time doing those kind of exercise. ( and It was a little bit scary ).After hours of practice at the end I made the perfect jump. My teacher said that if I practice more I will be very good at jumping. I can’t wait for my next lesson.  



(this is not my horse, it's just a picture which i took from google)



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар