вторник, 2 ноември 2010 г.

Sorting Clothes and decoupage

After Ms Petarcheva and I   chose the presents my classmates and I had to sort them on 28th October. We made our final changes about the Halloween party and sort presents for each competition. I felt very excited because I knew that all the kids will like the presents which we picked up for them.


After that we had to sort out all of the clothes, which our schoolmates had brought for the home for kids without parents – T.Turnovski in Veliko Tarnovo. There were so many clothes. I felt very pleased with the fact that a lot of students had brought something. We sorted the clothes and the toys for about hour and a half, but it I felt really good because I knew that I’m helping this kids.  












On the same day I did some decoupage activity.
I lacquered my box and it was really fun thing to do although it was smelly.





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар