четвъртък, 29 март 2012 г.

Concert




On 14th of March my classmates and I went to a concert. The concert was made by presenters of every school in our town and the nearest villages. Each school has to make something in the period of 15 minutes. I was amazed that there were a lot of people in the hall, but maybe the bigger part were the parents of the kids, who were participating in the concert. I really liked this concert, because there weren’t only teenagers performing, but also kids from the kindergartens (they were so cute). There were a lot of very talented kids, who were singing, dancing or making sketches. From my school there was a girl who singed very well, and of course our most talented dancer was performing too. I really enjoyed this concert because I actually was able to relax for a while from the huge amounts of homework which we had to do.  



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар