четвъртък, 29 март 2012 г.

Open Day in our school

On 22th March we had an open day in our school.  In each room there was different and interesting things to see .For example in the biology and chemistry room students made a lot of experiments which were breathtaking. In the English rooms you could go and play some kind of games in English or make exercises. But the most interesting room was that in which my classmates from the IB program and I were. We made postcards, using really interesting technology. We cut a potato and then using a knife made some kind of form on it (I made a butterfly) and then we colored it with paint. And in the end it turned out to be like a stamp. We made some really beautiful postcards and the most important is that I had a lot of fun while doing this. It was really difficult to scrape the potato, but the results were amazing. I am sure that the visitors of our school liked this a lot.
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар