вторник, 13 март 2012 г.

1st of March - Baba Marta

1ST Of March is a traditional Bulgarian holiday, which is called Baba Marta. On this day people give martenitsi to their friends, siblings and parents or to whom they want. Martenitsa is usually in the form of wrist, combining red and white colored treads. It must be worn until you see a stork or a bloomed tree. 

    To celebrate this holiday my classmates and I welcomed every person to your school with a martenitsa. It was good to see that everyone smile when you put the wrist on his hand, especially the teachers.  We wished to everybody good luck, health and good life. This event made me to feel happy through the whole day. I received a lot of martenitsi from my friends and now I don’t have any free space on my both hands : ) The martenitsa is symbolizing health and long life. So I wish to everyone of you to be health and to have a really good life. =) The pictures bellow shows the traditional Bulgarian martenitscas



The next picture is US, welcoming the people on the school's front door

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар