четвъртък, 24 февруари 2011 г.

Saint Valentine's Day :)

On St. Valentine’s Day we had the special permission to be without uniforms in school J It was really strange to me because this was my first time wearing whatever I want in school.
We had ordered special angel’s wings. In the beginning of the 3rd class we went through all the classrooms and gave the valentine’s cards. It was really nice to see how your schoolmates are smiling.  But there were and pissed off. Because I gave a valentine to one girl and it was anonymous and her boyfriend who was sitting next to her said that he hadn’t sent her one. Yes it was a little bit confusing.
At 12.30 we went to the municipality where one of our schoolmates read a greeting message for St. Valentine’s Day.  Then we were surprised when the mare of Veliko Tarnovo – Dr Rumen Rashev accepted an award from ‘’the voice’’ radio station. They announced Veliko Tarnovo for the most romantic town in Bulgaria.  After the official part we went through all the floors and gave each person a valentine card.
But this wasn’t the end. After that we went to the Yantra’s office. ( our city’s newspaper) They were really excited when we entered with our big smiles and wings :D 
No matter that my boyfriend was away from me on that day I felt really good, because I made other people happy and we made them feel loved!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар