четвъртък, 24 февруари 2011 г.

Making valentine's cards

On 7th February my classmates and I were selling valentine’s cards. We made 3 different types and the students could choose which one they want. We offered them that we could give it to the person who they like or love or to their favourite teacher from their name or if they wanted they could just buy the card. We sold a lot of cards but there were few which where anonymous and we had to give them to the chosen person.  I understood that there are some couples in our school and that there are some people who like somebody but they are afraid to tell them.  I think that we made good thing with this campaign because we made a lot of people to feel loved and appreciated. I could feel  love in the air! 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар