вторник, 24 април 2012 г.

Trip to Hague

On 19th April I set off to Belguim. From their airport we went to Hague. In the time I arrived in Hague I realized that this is the most beautiful and nice city which I had ever been to. It is just amazing. The purpose of my trip was to see the University in which I am applying. When I saw it I was very excited and amazed. The building is huge and beautiful. I am eager to go there again. Together with the visitation of the university I also went to some interesting museums. My favourite one was the Keukenhof gardens. This is a park, a huge park full of flowers and animals.


This trip was really helpful for me because now I know that I want to live and study there. Together with the things which I had to do there I also had a lot of fun. I went to a kid's theme park and stayed there almost all day.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар