събота, 25 декември 2010 г.

Decorating the school's hall

On 20th December we had to decorate the auditorium. Finally! My roommate and I made all of the decoration by ourselves in our apartment. In the begging this was a fun thing to do, but after a while I just hated it. I had to paint stars with red paint at -10 Degrees on our terrace – not very pleasant thing to do! The important was that all the things became very beautiful as you will see on the pictures.
So it was 20th and after our classes we went to the school’s auditorium. I found some boys from 8th grade to help us with moving the chairs away. Thank God that they helped us
We were starving so we ordered pizza. We stayed there till 6pm. It was so much fun. Decorating, singing dancing and being with your friends – things which make everyone happy. J
At the end I couldn’t recognize the auditorium. It was so beautiful !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар