четвъртък, 7 октомври 2010 г.

International Day of older persons


1sOctober is the International day of older persons. My schoolmates and I went to the “ Veneta Boteva” retirement home in Veliko Tarnovo. In the time I get there I felt happy in a strange way. The old people made e great performance. Some of the women were dancing Spanish dances and there were 3 men which were singing. Other was saying some poems written by them. My schoolmate Mirella greeted the people for their holiday and we gave them presents. But except the good feelings there was something which I didn’t like. The retirement home’s director had invited Cvetan Cvetanov (Bulgarian politic) which in my personal opinion made the whole holiday a little bit of showing off. But the important was that all of the people were feeling happy and special. I like the fact that we gave them a reason to smile.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар